The “Korea Battery Industry Association (KBIA)”, The Battery Conference Secretariat, establishes the following personal information processing policy in order to protect the personal information of the information subject pursuant to the Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act and handle the related complaints promptly and smoothly.
Object Purpose of Personal Information
The KBIA(The Battery Conference Secretariat) handles personal information for the purpose of the "The Battery Conference" event, and personal information is not used for any purpose.
Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information
The KBIA(The Battery Conference Secretariat) processes and retains personal information within the period of holding and using the personal information according to the laws and regulations, or during the period of using or acquiring personal information from the information subject.
- 6 months after the end of the battery conference
Providing Personal Information to a Third Party
The KBIA(The Battery Conference Secretariat) handles the personal information of the information subject only to the extent specified in the "Purpose of Personal Information Processing", and agrees with Article 17 of the Personal Information Protection Act provide personal information only to third parties.
Consignment of personal information processing
The KBIA(The Battery Conference Secretariat) does not charge personal information.
Rights, duties and methods of information subject
① The information subject can exercise the rights related to the personal information protection of KBIA(The Battery Conference Secretariat) at any time in the next issue.
1. Personal Information Request: You may restrict access to the personal information according to Article 35 Item 4 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
2. Personal Information Correction / Deletion Requirement: If the other personal information is stated in the other laws and regulations, it cannot be requested to be deleted.
3. Request to stop processing: Request for suspension of processing may be restricted in accordance with Article 37 Item 2 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
② The exercise of the rights under Paragraph Item 1 shall be made in writing, by telephone, e-mail, and fax (FAX) according to Form 8 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Data Protection Act for the KBIA and the KBIA(The Battery Conference Secretariat) will take action without delay.
③ When the information subject is requested to correct or delete the error of personal information, KBIA(The Battery Conference Secretariat) will not use or provide the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
④ The exercise of rights under Paragraph Item 1 may be made through a legal representative of the information entity or an agent such as a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney according to Form 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
Personal Information Item to be Processed
The KBIA(The Battery Conference Secretariat) handles the following personal information items. - Name, email, company (institution) name, contact information.
Destruction of personal information
① The KBIA(The Battery Conference Secretariat) discards personal information without delay when it becomes unnecessary to use personal information such as the purpose of collecting and using personal information.
② Procedures and methods of personal information destruction are as follows.
1. Destruction Procedures: The KBIA(The Battery Conference Secretariat) shall collect personal information collected for application and verification of exhibitors, business matching, journalist registration, etc. after the purpose has been achieved, (See the retention period) After a certain period of time, it is destroyed.
2. Method of destruction: The KBIA(The Battery Conference Secretariat) shall destroy personal information recorded and stored in the form of an electronic file using a technological method that cannot reproduce the record. Personal information recorded and stored in the paper document is shredded Crush or incinerate and destroy.
Measures for Securing Personal Information Security
The KBIA(The Battery Conference Secretariat) takes the following measures to ensure the security of personal information.
1. Administrative measures: Establishment and implementation of internal management plans, regular staff training, etc.
2. Technical measures: management of access rights such as personal information processing system, installation of access control system, encryption of unique identification information, installation of security program, etc.
3. Physical measures: access control of computer room, data storage room, etc.